What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owner.
- Functionality: These cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas.
- Analytics: We use these cookies to collect statistical information about how visitors use our website, including the number of visitors and which pages are most frequently viewed.
- Personalization: These cookies help us customize our content based on your preferences.
Types of Cookies Used
- First-Party Cookies: Issued by the website you are visiting.
- Third-Party Cookies: Issued by a website other than the one you are visiting.
How to Control Cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.